It is inevitable that some problems may occur during the use of the call center headset. The common causes are as follows:
1. Check and confirm that the call center headset is correctly connected to the phone adapter.
2. Confirm that the battery in the phone adapter is installed properly.
3. Refer to the operation manual to confirm whether the phone adapter is adjusted to the corresponding compatible position.
4. Check whether the headset/handset adjustment button on the adapter is in the position of the call center headset.
1. Adjust the receiver volume adjuster on the phone adapter;
2. Through the phone adapter battery indicator to confirm whether the battery still has power.
1. Make sure the microphone of the call center headset is in the correct position. That is, the correct position of the microphone is horizontally (about one inch) between your mouth and chin.
2. Adjust the microphone volume on the adapter or adjust the microphone type on the adapter.
Solution: Look over the operation manual to check whether the compatibility adjustment switch of the phone adapter is adjusted to the corresponding compatible position.