Generally speaking, there are several reasons for the noise of computer headphones. As long as you adopt corresponding solutions to eliminate them one by one, it's easy to find the real reason. The followings are reasons why the computer headset has noise:
1. There is too much system garbage accumulated in the computer and is not cleaned up in time, which causes the slow response of the computer.
2. The earphones are damaged.
3. Static electricity of the computer is also the main reason.
4. Microphone is in the state of Mic Boost.
5. There are magnetic field or sound wave sources near the computer headset.
6. Abnormal sound during a voice call.
7. The volume of the headphones is very low when the Mic Boost is turned off, and there is a loud current noise when the Mic Boost is turned on.
8. The headset jack broke down.
The above are the main reasons for the noise of computer headphones. In addition, there may also be some other reasons that cause the noise in computer headphones like connecting line of the computer headphones going wrong, sundries in the headphones, and so on. But don't worry when you find the noise of computer headphones, it's easy and quick to solve the problem. And for those too hard problems, you can consult the headset supplier.
When the noise of desktop computer headphones appears, the first step is to make sure which situation caused the noise of computer headphones, and then take corresponding solutions to eliminate earphone noise. Normally, solutions are as follows:
1. Clean up the system garbage of the computer and take anti-virus measures.
2. Comparing the headphones with other headphones or computers, it's easy to judge whether it's the problem of computers or headphones. And the headphone should be replaced if necessary.
3. Touch the computer case with your hand. If the current sound disappears, you can connect one end of a copper wire to the screw at the back of the computer and one end to the ground, which can eliminate current sound effectively. And a good bluetooth headset with mic should not have noise.
4. If the microphone is in the state of Mic Boost, the Mic Boost should be turned off because some sound cards don't support this state.
5. Move the electric appliance with a magnetic field away.
6. If the abnormal sound only appears when you are voice calling with your friends, it will be normal in the chat hall
7. If the volume of the headphones is very low when the Mic Boost is turned off, and there is a loud current noise when the Mic Boost is turned on. The solution and the path of it: Control panel—Sound and audio equipment—Voice—Sound recording—Volume, after that the volume of microphone should be turned to maximum.
8. The front and back of the host are equipped with headphone sockets, you can change a socket if another socket doesn't work. Generally, the effect will be better when the headphones are plugged into the sockets of the back instead of the front.