The use of good computer headphones has knowledge. Unsuitable use of computer headphones will make them easy to damage although they are good after purchasing. The following points should be paid attention to:
1. The plug of desktop computer headphones should match the size, diameter and length of the headset jack on the computer. And computer headphones should be plugged into the special jack provided on the computer. Please do not plug it incorrectly, otherwise, it will damage the headphone.
2. In general, computer headphones are marked with L [LEFT] and R [RIGHT] left and right to distinguish. If not, it can be judged according to the color of the computer headphone wire. Usually, blue is for the left channel and red is for the right channel.
3. When using headphones for computer and phone, the volume should be gradually increased from low to high. Please do not raise the volume suddenly, otherwise, it will cause damage to computer headphones.
4. It is necessary to avoid contact between computer headphones and strong magnets, which will demagnetize their permanent magnets and reduce sensitivity.
5. After using it for a period of time, it is necessary to clean the earpads of computer headphones. Polyester foam earpads can be gently scrubbed with neutral soapy water or detergent. Plastic or leather earpads can be wiped with a wet cloth dipped in soap powder. However, do not wash them directly with water.
ADDASOUND, as the world's leading provider of voice solutions and unified communications equipment, originated from Denmark. The international team from ADDASOUND has extensive expertise in electroacoustics and they can provide high-quality computer headphones with mic usb in elegant Danish designs.
ADDASOUND is committed to providing excellent voice solutions and comprehensive after-sales service. The wide range of active noise-cancelling headphones is aimed at professionals in contact centers and offices, with a focus on voice recognition and unified communications. All products are based on the specific needs of consumers. Please feel free to contact us if you need further information.